Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lindsey Vonn Boyfriend Affair

See here the photo of Vonn, after winning the women’s World Cup downhill race in Haus im Ennstal on January 9, 2010, he celebrates her victory.
Lindsey Vonn had married to her fella, Thomas Vonn (fellow 2002 Olympian and former U.S. Ski Team athlete) on September 29, 2007, at the Silver Lake Lodge in Deer Valley, Utah.

At that time, there were more nosh-up arguments with her sister, some pertaining to her relationship with Thomas according to Vonn. He chose to sever ties with her sister at that point. He said, "It was a buildup of lots of things, and I felt pushed over the edge," "And I haven’t talked to him in two years."

US Ski Team star, who is named "Best Woman Skier Ever" is Lindsey Vonn and he is the first American woman to win back-to-back overall World Cup championships in 2008-2009. Speed, hazard, talent, and finesse report her perfectly as he's won 22 World Cup titles. See below the information of Lindsey Vonn Fella Affair and photos of her.

Lindsey Vonn credits her fella, Thomas Vonn for a quantity of her successes. Vonn said on her web-site, "Thanks to Thomas I can focus entirely on my sport." "He can console me, motivate me, or take my mind off things when it’s not going so well."

No comments:

Post a Comment