Monday, May 24, 2010

Janet Jackson opens up about Michael's death

The troubled 44-year-old actress admits she had a difficult time, when filming his latest movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" because of Michael's death from an overdose of propofol in years past, but channeled his energy into the film and kept in touch with his family to check up on details.

In a special screening of the film at the Brixton Ritzy Cinema, London, said Janet BANG Showbiz: "It was very difficult at times. It was very, very difficult. I just tried to do my best. It was very therapeutic and very draining in other ways . You know, never left my mind what was happening.

"I stayed away from watching any television whatsoever, but I stayed in touch with my family every day. It is difficult sometimes, but it helped me heal. The tears in the film were real tears."

Recently her boyfriend Jermaine Dupri claimed the "All For You" singer did not want to make music that his records do not sell as well as you did.

He said: "The last time I heard that she really did not want to make an album. I wanted to do just simple then. She looked at the marketplace-albums are not really doing what they usually do when you put all this budget there . Janet is trying to figure out the landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment