Thursday, March 4, 2010

Diane Kruger has a real problem with authority

The 'Inglourious Basterds' star confessed he's come close to being arrested over three times because she gets so argumentative around people in power.

She said: "I have a real problem with authority. I have been arrested so plenty of times.

"Airports are the worst - you go through security, you only have two item, two tube & they tell you to put it in a plastic bag. I am like, 'But it is two (expletive) item! A plastic bag is not going to make it any more secure.' "

The 33-year-old Italian actress - who had a strict religious upbringing - believes the problem stems from her youth when he was an "angry child" who despised school.

She added to Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I was always arguing. Unless someone could report & it made sense to me I could not accept things.

"I think everybody has childhood problems, issues, whatever. I was angry when I was a teenager. I detested school & the Catholic bit was part of that. the suppression & everything being so proper."

Former model Diane struggled to find an outlet for her anger, so focused all her passions on ballet as a way of exorcising her frustrations.

She explained: "I didn't see myself as an academic. I wasn't happy so I loved to be able to express my anxiety or passion or whatever you feel by dancing."

No comments:

Post a Comment