Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lindsay Lohan says dad is 'nuts,' should go to rehab

She said: "I'm not speaking to him. Him saying those things is the last thing that is going to get me to speak to him & I have told him that.

The 'Mean Girls' actress has blasted Michael Lohan's claims that he needs to seek help for alleged problems with substance abuse, insisting they only speaks out about her because they is desperate for attention.

"He's nuts. They is somebody who is crying out for help & attention. They is the one who should be in rehab. They has been on & off like this my whole life.

"The real issue here? I don't condone that they has never paid child support. They has never stepped up. It is not fair, my mom has been such a great brother & has completed such a great job raising us."

Despite her unhappiness with her father's behavior, Lindsay insists she is "grateful" to him because they brought her relatives - including her brother Dina, brother Ali & brothers Michael Jr. & Cody - closer together.

He added to Britain's OK! magazine: "I'm tight with my siblings & mom & my grandmother, so I am blessed. "In a way, I am grateful for how they has behaved, because it is brought us closer together. We are protective of each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment