Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson: My son will love my stripper pole

The former Playboy model - who has a three-month-old kid, Hank Baskett IV, with her American footy player husband Hank Baskett - believes her young son will "love" watching her sexy dancing when he is older.

They told 'E! News': "I think he is going to love it! There is nothing like seeing your mom sexy and happy. Your kids will grow up happy if you are happy."

Kendra - who recently launched her own range of stripper poles - has also revealed they has grown to love her post-pregnancy figure and is in no rush to shift her new curves.

They said: "I had a lot of challenges losing the weight. I still haven't lost the weight yet and I don't plan on going back to the body I used to be at. I like my sexy curves!"

Although motherhood can be hectic for Kendra, the 24-year-old blond beauty likes being a young sister because it means they and Hank have lots of energy for sex.

They recently said: "When the kid sleeps, they have sex! That is what it is for us. That is why it is so chilled to be young parents because they have the energy to do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment